Friday 3 August 2012

TGIF!

YAAAAY; the weekend is finally here!
It's Friday evening and I am sitting in my room all alone, painting my nails and being bored, my life has got super boring since the holidays started and to be honest.. I can't wait to go back to school in September, especially now that I will be starting in sixth form and can almost wear whatever I want (as long as it is up to school dress code standards of course!) although it would be great if I could find myself a job to earn my own money to spend on myself now that my birthday money has run out *sobs*.

Is there anyone my age looking for a summer job whilst waiting to go back to school in September? Has anyone had any luck finding a job?!

Anyway, I am going for an Indian tomorrow night for my friends 16th birthday and I can't wait to get dolled up and finally do something with my friends instead of being stuck indoors all day. Tomorrow I will post my outfit I wore out and where I went :)

Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? Or are you being a bum like me haha! I hope you all have a great weekend whatever you decide to do.

Demi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment