Valentines day is nearly here already what on earth?! Any who, here's a quick DIY for a cute heart bunting decoration for your room or desk or wherever you want! I want to do a little series of blog posts in the run up to valentines day including OOTD'S and diy's, what do you think?
|You will need: Hot glue gun (PVA could also be useful), patterned paper printed out, pencil, scissors, needle and thread & thick paper/card|
1. Using heart templates or if you feel confident, cut out hearts from your patterned paper of 2 different sizes
2. Do the same with the card (same sizes as the patterned paper with equal amounts)
3. Stick the patterned paper hearts onto the card hearts and trim them to match
4. Stick contrasting small hearts centrally on top of the bigger hearts
5. Using your needle and cotton, thread through each of the hearts on string long enough for what you need
Sorry for the poor photo quality and lighting, it got dark when i had finished this diy:(! It's such an easy diy and it can be used all year round not just for valentines day! If you try it, be sure to show me pictures or leave a comment!