Tuesday 17 December 2013

Sultry lashes and Berry bold lips! | Christmas Make-up look

Seeing as though it's almost Christmas, I thought it was appropriate to do a little makeup look for you all ready for the festive parties! I went for lashes and lips for this look. If i was to wear this look for Christmas i would definitely pair it with a berry red, glitzy dress!

  


  I primed my face to create a smooth base before applying my Dream Satin liquid foundation. The primer ensures longer lasting power for my makeup which is essential for all party animals. I blended my foundation with my Real Techniques Stippling brush as i feel it gives the best, flawless looking finish to my skin!
Using a MUA eyeshadow powder, i filled in my eyebrows to give definition and structure to my face
 
I also used the MUA eyeshadow palette in Undress Me Too and used the shades Lavish (a matte light brown), along with Fiery and Tranquil (two shimmer based shadows) to give a bit of sparkle
 To contour and bronze my face I used my Bourjois chocolate bronzer, tracing the outline of my cheekbones and taking it up to my temples to give a chiseled look.
 
I added some long sultry lashes, long and plain to match my eyeshadow. This look is all about the bold lips!
 
On my lips i used a Kate Moss lipstick in 60/09 (depending which way up it goes) followed by Rimmel's vinyl gloss which gave shine and shimmer!
 At the moment, I am really into head pieces and Bindi's so i just added a small crystal Bindi to finish off the look.

5 comments:

  1. I love the lips an the bindi! I was thinking of buying the dream satin liquid foundation but I'm not too sure, what's your opinion on it? I have a combination of dry and oily skin x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I would highly recommend this foundation I love it! The coverage is not to thick but it leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless! I also have dry and oily combo skin and it doesn't stick to any dry patches x

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, such a nice, simple look!

    Merry Christmas for tomorrow and best wishes to you for the new year! <3

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Don't forget to check out my Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! i love the lips! ♥♥

    heather♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete