Wednesday 3 October 2012

TAG; get to know demi

I have decided to do the get to know tag as i've seen a lot of people doing it and seeing as though i havent blogged in a while i thought it would be a good start to ease myself back into things

1. Are you named after anyone?
My middle name is after my nan, Georgia, and my first name was inspired by Demi Moore.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, everythings been getting on top of me and crying makes me realise that life goes on (also i like the taste of tears, weird? very probably)

3. Do you have kids?
nope, im only 16 :-)

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Obviously, im the funniest person ever and im such an amazing singer.. okay, the answer to that is probably not ;) i'd get on my nerves haha!

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
non stop and constantly, my friends are always telling me they cant tell if im being serious or sarcastic and it makes me laugh so much

6. Will you ever bunjee jump?
definitely, im desperate to sky dive and would love to bunjee jump as well, but i want to do it for charity and raise lots of money for a good cause!

7. What's your favourite cereal?
I am in love with 'Krave' and i really like coco pops too

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
This probably sounds really stuck up but in all honesty i think its their teeth and hair, i dont know why but if someone looks my way my eyes automatically fix on either of these

9. What is your eye colour?

mainly green, with yellow and red specs and dark green/blue rims, so detailed

10. Scary movies or a happy ending?
happy endings every time, i love a good horror but i always have to watch a happy/funny film afterwards

11. Favourite smell?
i love the smell of most perfumes and body sprays and i also love the smell of new shoes or trainers...

12. Summer or Winter?
to be honest, where i live its practically always winter, our summer was wet and cold and we had very few sunny days. But i loooove the cold weather and snow it just seems so much more fun

13. Computer or TV?
I probably watch my tv more than i use my laptop

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Ive been to Spain and Austria, not sure which is furthest away (my geography is extremely poor if you hadnt already guessed)

15. Do you have any special talents?
like i said, im a good singer..maybe..kinda. only joking but i dont like to think im extra special at anything i just try my best in all i do <definitely sounded like primary school rules or something haha.

16. Where were you born?
I was born Hertfordshire

17. What are your hobbies?
i would say blogging but i havent really blogged in a while (shame on me :( ), i also really like painting nails

18. Do you have any pets?
i did have a beautiful Alsatian dog called Tasha but she was put down not so long ago :( rip.

19. Favourite Movie?
I have sooooo many, at the top of my head i would probably say no strings attached

20. Do you have any siblings?
I have two older brothers, would love a sister too though !

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me, and i am hoping to post a lot more in the near future!

demi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment