Wednesday 3 October 2012

Demi's designs..

I have had the most manic past few months and i just havent felt up to/found time to post on my little share of the internet, that may make me seem selfish but i promise theres a valid reason!

Aaaaaanyway, I tend to paint my nails at least once a week using a range of colours from my over 80 nail art pen collection, i love painting my nails and looking for new ideas, designs and pretty patterns for my nails as its such an easy way to add a statement to your outfit.

I'll be posting pictures of any nails i paint that i think you guys would enjoy, and i hope you do!
I even have a facebook page and i would grreaaatly appreciate it if you could take a stroll here and give it a like to help me 'build an audience'!


(click to make it bigger) These are a golden tribal aztec print i tried out on my mums nails, what do you think?



P.s; if you have any ideas or requests please PLEASE let me know as it gives me an excuse to get all creative! Also if recommended i could give tutorials a go on any nails you have liked.

Demi xxxx

1 comment: