Tuesday 11 February 2014

How I clean my makeup brushes..








Just a quick post on how I clean my makeup brushes. I try to do this as often as possible but end up doing it around every 3-4 weeks as I dont tend to use them all the time. I use the clean & clear truly gentle facial soap as it isnt perfumed and doesnt destroy the brushes. I get a bowl of luke warm water and spend about 30 seconds on each brush giving it an intense cleanse, think about the massage process when washing your hair. I refresh the water and let them soak for about 5-10 minutes to remove any residue soap. Once i have done that i lay them all on a towel making sure they maintain their original shape by manipulating the hairs on the brush. They can take around half an hour to dry and then they are ready to get dirty again!

How do you clean your makeup brushes?

Demi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment