Tuesday 20 August 2013

Thrift shop finds | Flatforms!


I recently went into my local charity shop and found these little babies. I have wanted flatform for at least the past year but could never find any in my size etc. So when i found these, originally from primark and never worn, i was so excited. I wasn't too keen on the slight raise wedge as i wanted some completely flat flatforms but these were just £4. I think they look super cute with frilly socks (socks pictured Primark £1.50) and they are sweet in the summer but will also look nice in the colder months for Christmas parties etc. I really like the ideas of platforms, they give slight height and are ideal for taller people like myself who love heels but don't always want to look gigantic in comparison to everyone around you. 

Have you found any recent thrift shop bargains? Whats the best thing you have bought from a charity shop?


No comments:

Post a Comment