Thursday 27 June 2013

A trip to the zoo! | 17th Birthday































If you read my previous post, or follow me on twitter, you will know it was my birthday on tuesday the 25th of June.

I finished school at 11am that day so me and mum took full advantage of the weather and went to the zoo!

For today's post i just wanted to show you some of the pictures i took on my amazing day out so you can also enjoy the animals i saw and the fun i had..






 




   




















These are just some of the pictures i could upload, but i had an amazing day and loved seeing all the cutie animals, wish i could keep them all :)


3 comments:

  1. I like zoos but only when they have enough space for the animals, too many don't and make me sad, Dublin zoo is the best zoo in the world (go there if you haven't before!) looks like you had a great birthday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was whipsnade and is my favourite zoo, thr animals seem so happy and have loads of room to run around! I have never been but I would love to go there! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lovely post :) I cant believe I have not been to the zoo yet. looks like you had a good time!
    Am now following you too :D xxxx

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete