Sunday 7 April 2013

Dressed up for dinner | OOTN

Well hello there!

I hope you all had a fab Easter (sorry its taken so long to say that, I've had so much over time at work and haven't had the chance!)

Okay so the other night me and my mum decided to treat ourselves and go out for a meal, we ended up going for a Chinese at about 8 and it was a last minute decision so i didn't get a chance to take any pictures before we left. We got back at about half 10 and i convinced my mum to take some for me (she was tired hence the really bad quality!)


My pastel green knit slouch cardigan is from Primark and i nabbed it in the sale for just £5!

    
 I kept my jewellery fairly simple but went for it with the rings, the big green gem ring is from Primark and was round £2, the silver chain two finger snake rings were £1.50 from Matalan and the skull ring and cream rhinestones ring were from a pack from Primark!



The dress i opted for was also another Primark piece, its a black and white striped sailor dress with a white collar and a slight keyhole cut out at the back. I got it for £3 and think its so pretty.

Heres a picture of me being weird after running away with my mums phone, hehe...

and here's another picture of me being weird but this time, its not only that.. i also look like a hysterical seal thanks to my mum making me laugh constantly whilst trying to get some outfit pics!

 For my shoes, i just wore my black creepers with frilly white socks to tone down the look and make it slightly more casual as it wasn't a special occasion.

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry for the awful pictures!

P.S: don't forget to follow my blog via bloglovin! @ http://www.bloglovin.com/demidoodles

Demi X X X
  




1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I hope you enjoyed your Chinese, very jealous, my favourite!
    shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete