Wednesday 9 July 2014

Meeting Zoella & Sprinkle of Glitter!





Recently my friend Abi (@abiyoutube on youtube & twitter) won a competition to visit the Harry Potter studios and meet Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter. She invited me to go along with her and I honestly had an amazing time. 

Truth being is that I have seen the first 3 Harry Potter films and never read the books.. but walking around the studio tour where they were filmed was one of the best experiences of my life. We got around 2 hours to look around the sets and look at the props before going to meet Louise and Zoe. We didn't get much time to chat to them but they were so lovely. We took some selfies and then left to get food. 

At the studio, they served all competition winners dinner and drinks before going into a huge cinema room to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. They gave us ice cream, popcorn and sweets to watch the movie with. After the film finished, it was about 10pm and the girls thanked us for coming and went on their way. We all left with the biggest smiles on our faces after getting the privilege to meet 2 of the best youtubers on the Internet!

I'm so grateful and will definitely not forget my day to the Harry Potter Studios!





No comments:

Post a Comment