Saturday 8 March 2014

L'OREAL CC CREAM | REVIEW

 
 
 

I have always had relatively red cheeks that I always feel embarassed about in pictures. They make me look like a really young (severely out of breath) child so I am always looking for products that will cover it up especially when I go out and there will be pictures posted the next day. I found this L'oreal  Nude Magique CC cream whilst there was a 3 for 2 deal on all L'oreal items a few months ago. It's RRP is £9.99 which a little on the expensive side for drugstore brands so I had high hopes for this product.

When I first squeezed it onto the back of my hand I was a little worried to see a pale green product appear on my hand, but I carried on and blended it all over my face. The colour seemed quite orange considering it is supposed to adapt to your natural skin shade (there aren't a choice of shades to pick from) which was a bit annoying. After a few tries with this CC cream I started to just use it on the red areas instead of applying it to my whole face like a foundation. 

It acts as more of an underbase/primer for me and needs foundation applying over the top and only reduces redness for a little while and by a small fraction. Overall I wasn't too impressed with this product, especially not for basically £10, however I feel it may be a good product for people who would really benefit from skin shade corrections.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment